Friday, May 28, 2021

ویدئو مارکتینگ

 


Hi, I am Ehsan Nazari, the creator, director, researcher and video marketing expert of

promotional films. I help sales managers and companies produce video content with

other marketing activities so that they can use video as a powerful assistant in

marketing activities. Marketing and marketing plan.

www.EhsanNazari.com

Before becoming a video marketing expert, I worked as a graphic designer and advertising consultant for several advertising companies for six years. After continuing to successfully carry out advertising campaigns and provide services to various individuals and companies, I now also work with them as a video marketing consultant and event designer.

 I am also the author of the Persian’s first video marketing book. After three years of research, the book is a three-year study of well-known foreign resources through my own experience and the help of great figures in the video industry. Published after research. Iranian advertisers such as Omid Hakpurnia and Pajman.Fakariya.

 I assist in training, consulting and video marketing activities for the company's products and services, and create videos for personal brands.

https://EhsanNazari.com

Email:info@ehsannazari.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

ویدئو مارکتینگ

  Hi, I am Ehsan Nazari, the creator, director, researcher and video marketing expert of promotional films. I help sales managers and compan...